FightAIDS@Home is launching Phase 2

Zaczęty przez mrjinks, 30 Wrzesień 2015, 20:26

mrjinks

No to mamy etap nr 2, dostałem taki news w BOINC:

World Community Grid: Pioneering new techniques in the fight against HIV
The team behind FightAIDS@Home is launching Phase 2 of the project, putting to use a more accurate simulation tool to help them determine which of the Phase 1 results merit further investigation. Phase 2 will also be applying this analysis technique at an unprecedented scale, which if proven successful, can benefit medical research not only for HIV but many other diseases as well.

Coś więcej z forum:

Dear FAAH volunteers

I'm happy to announce the beginning of a new and important effort in the FightAIDS@Home project. In this phase we are joined by a new research team at Temple University headed by Prof. Ron Levy. FAAH will use the BEDAM Academic Impact Software to help us focus in on the most promising results from the previous FAAH computations, so that we can move forward with experimental testing in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We are pleased to be able to partner with Prof. Levey and his team, who will use high level physical theory and computations to better estimate the binding capabilities of those chemical compounds that we have identified. And, most importantly we are thankful for the huge computational resources that we need and that you provide to move the project forward.

With great appreciation,

Art Olson

Oraz kiedy nowe WU:

Standby for about 18 hours to get workunits.

Przy okazji dowiedziałem się, że nie ma odznaki w WCG 200 lat, WTF.
Nie wiem kto ma tyle komputerów, żeby ogarnąć taką odznakę....

tito

Na głównej się już pojawiło.
Proponuję, abyś wystąpił do admina o dostęp i sam pisz newsy (hiring mode on/off).  ;D

mrjinks

Dobra, załóżcie mnie konto, ale dużo tego nie będzie :D:P;)

Tobas

Konto załóż sobie sam i napisz do admina o uprawnienia.

http://www.boincatpoland.org/wp-login.php?action=register

mrjinks

Okej, założyłem konto. Gdzie jakiś kontakt do admina?:)

tito

Cytat: mrjinks w 30 Wrzesień 2015, 20:48
Dobra, załóżcie mnie konto, ale dużo tego nie będzie :D:P;)
Biorąć pod uwagę, że do tej pory ponad 50% newsów jest moja, zaś reszta to w większości info o wyścigach i projekcie miesiąca, to nawet kilka wiadomości miesięcznie zrobi różnicę.