Aktualności:

Nasza strona na Facebooku - poleć znajomym.

Menu główne

DNS Problems

Zaczęty przez Saenger, 05 Styczeń 2018, 10:05

Saenger

Since some time before Christmas last year you somehow lost the DNS-connection between radioactiveathome.org and your static IP 37.59.210.4

This can be solved by users with inserting

Just removed the now wrong IP, so that nobody will use it. I used it and lost connection about it with some server change in the past. Saenger, 02.07.21

in their host file (in /etc for penguins, somewhere else for windows), but that can only be a temporary solution.
You obviously discuss something in your polish thread, but that illegible for me (and probably most other users).

Can you give some update about the situation on the sites, most users still are able to reach in a language most users can understand? I'd suggest:
BOINCstats
Free-DC
And the following teams (the big five including this one):
SETI.Germany (english answer no problem)
Czech National Team
Alliance Francophone
Planet 3DNow!
Grüße vom Sänger

krzyszp

I got an answer from DNS server staff where domain is managed:
CytatDear Krzysztof,

Thank you for contacting UKC.

We have escalated your inquiry to our Level II support team, we will update you with their feedback as soon as we receive it.

If you require any further assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Andrew @ HelpDesk.
Level I Response Team

Należę do drużyny BOINC@Poland
Moja wizytówka

tito

krzyszp

There is strange situation...
The domain was registered by me long time ago at UK-Cheapest.co.uk.
Now, they answer me, that domain is suspended by whois.com - I have no idea why whois.com have any control on it, and why they want "email veryfication" from me... I'm not their customer at all...

Moja wizytówka

krzyszp

Registrat just sent me info, that domain should be active again in next few hours...

Edit:
Domain is working properly now :)

Moja wizytówka

tito

Saenger

:ahoy: :parrrty: :respect:
Grüße vom Sänger