Aktualności:

Nasza strona na Facebooku - poleć znajomym.

Menu główne

MilestoneRSA

Zaczęty przez Akira, 27 Grudzień 2010, 00:19

Akira

Projekcik próbuje złamać 1024 bitowy klucz do bootloadera w motoroli milestone.

Strona projektu: http://poseidon.shacknet.nu:8080/MilestoneRSA/index.php

Zespół: http://poseidon.shacknet.nu:8080/MilestoneRSA/team_display.php?teamid=34

emik

nie mogę dołączyć do zespołu - brak przycisku "Dołącz do zespołu"

AL

Hmm mi się jakoś udało...Spróbowałem ponownie i działa. Odśwież stronę lub skorzystaj z innej przeglądarki, bo przycisk "Dołącz do zespołu" jest i działa.

emik

Troll81

DjAbra

nie lubię motoroli i dlatego wspomogę ten projekt. nie będzie motorola mówić ludziom co mogą robić z własnym sprzętem!

emik

ktoś wie co im rypnęło? - mam 13 wu do odesłania

Peciak

Twórca projektu spotkał na swojej drodze profesjonalistę Sesefa który dokonał optymalizacji aplikacji
aplikacja oryginalna liczyła okolo 33.000 sekund
aplikacja Sesefa liczyla 90 sekund
dla niektórych bylo to szokiem
zaś serwer oparty o
Cytatlittle Intel Atom nettop
nie wytrzymał

Cytat
Hi, sorry i didn't post for a few days.

As you surely noticed, i'm having problems with the server. When i started this project, i thought it'll be a success if 100 people join - i never expected so much interest.

The server hosting the database is a little Intel Atom nettop right here on my desk, the remaining services (web server, work generator etc) run inside a virtual machine on the same computer. So the thing is not what you would call fast.

The problems i'm currently having are: the partition holding the boinc project (inside the vm) is formatted as ext3, and due to the huge number of work units generated in the last few days, the filesystem ran out of inodes. I'm currently trying to recover from that by moving the project to an xfs partition, but i get kernel panics every few hours (because of the ext3 module), so it's really a pain in the a*.

I really don't think i will be able to maintain this project in a satisfactory way, because i am a student and would currently need 50h days to get the work for university done. I'll try to get the project into a stable state again, but i would really need professional hosting (A fast, reliable mysql server, the rest of the project doesn't eat too much resources).

If anyone can host this project, I'll be happy to give it over, you'll get a fully functional vmware machine, an sql dump of the database and all the support i can give - but i just don't have the resouces (both hardware and time) to do it on my own. Please contact me if you're interested.

As for this omnious optimized polish worker app - as long as i haven't seen any code, i must believe this worker cheats, it's simply too fast. unfortionately, i believed boinc wouldn't allow a modification of the worker, as i properly signed all of the executables.

IF this worker is indeed that fast, it's a pity its creators didn't contact me before replacing it (and testing it on real data). what if the thing is/was buggy and sent a false negative? If someone takes over the project, i would recommend resetting it and start over again (with some protection against modified workers, which i don't know how to do).

I'm sorry to disappoint you, as i said i really underestimated the interest in the project.

I'll send a mail to all registered users, and i'll post here if there's anything new.

wyjaśnienie Sesefa

http://boinc.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=209

,,Z szanowania wzajemnego wypływa moc wielka w chwilach trudnych."

Troll81

szacun wielki dla sesefa zawsze miałem ale teraz jeszcze wzrósł.

emik

mam nadzieję, że do 26 coś się ruszy - mam do odesłania pracę z ostatnich 8 dni :)

lukaszja

Cytat: Piotr R. (Peciak) w 12 Styczeń 2011, 17:07
Twórca projektu spotkał na swojej drodze profesjonalistę Sesefa który dokonał optymalizacji aplikacji
aplikacja oryginalna liczyła okolo 33.000 sekund
aplikacja Sesefa liczyla 90 sekund
dla niektórych bylo to szokiem

Dla mnie dalej jest :fright: Szacun! :respect:

Raptor77

Cytat: emik w 13 Styczeń 2011, 22:20
mam nadzieję, że do 26 coś się ruszy - mam do odesłania pracę z ostatnich 8 dni :)
wczesniej czy pozniej ruszy ale reczej w innej formie
i7|GTX570|SSD|27" | ATV2|XMBC|3TB NAS|40"|5.1