Aktualności:

Czy uczestniczysz w Projekcie miesiąca?

Menu główne

dzień dobry!

Zaczęty przez Frank [RKN], 23 Grudzień 2011, 09:02

Frank [RKN]

Hello and best wishes from Germany to Poland !  :)

I'm a member of SETI.Germany and running Boinc since many years. My wife is from Poland and she reads on your website to understand why my computers must work 24/7 and what they are doing ;)
Next week we'll drive to Poland to visit her family, i like Poland and every few month we drive there for a week or two :)
Is anybody here from the area around Piła ? The city is very similar to my hometown Herford, and i like to be there !  :boing:

Best wishes
Greets,
Frank

Troll81

http://www.boincatpoland.org/smf/googlemap/

this is a map of our teammates :D i hope You will successfully contact some of them. Maybe one day You will come to our team :D Give Your wife a kiss from all the people crunching in BOINC@Poland :D

Frank [RKN]

Thank you Troll, i've already found the map, but only 2 people come from the area of Pila.
But i saw a lot of people come from Poznan, i have been there in summer to see the city where my mom was born ;)

And my wife like the idea to get 7622 kisses  :boing:
I think you have found a new supporter, "Barbara [B@P]" just startet her work at Moo! with 1 GPU  :ahoy:
Greets,
Frank

Tobas

Cytat: Frank [SG] w 23 Grudzień 2011, 12:41
I think you have found a new supporter, "Barbara [B@P]" just startet her work at Moo! with 1 GPU  :ahoy:

:parrrty:

Troll81

we will be helding a meeting of our team in Wroclaw on 27-28th of december. There will be a couple of us. So You and Your wife can come :D She can take at least a few kisses :D

armar

Frank [RKN]

Thanks for your invitation, i would really like to meet you there - but Google maps says : 274 km, 4 hours 26 minutes - for 1 way !  :wacko:
And i think after 700 km on the road i only need a beer (or two... ;D) and i'm too tired for this trip.

(...and i think my mother-in-law would kill me if we drive to Poland, and i have no time to visit her... :attack:)  ;)

Greets,
Frank

Troll81

maybe next time :D or we will pay You a visit in Germany?

Frank [RKN]

hm ? You mean you will pay me a visit in Wroclaw ?  ;D  :parrrty:
Greets,
Frank

Aegis Maelstrom

Hallo Frank, nett zu sehen!  :)

Thank you for your wishes and once again all the best in X-mas for you and your spouse. :) Moreover, don't hesitate to pass our best regards to your teammates in SETI.Germiany! If I have some time tomorrow I'll try to pay you a visit on your SG forum.  :book:

Mit herzlichen Grüßen und noch einmal frohe Weihnachten!  :parrrty:
a.m.

nadia30

Troll81

Hello and welcome to our forum :D

zosia30

I warmly welcome to the forum

sknd

piotrnach

Welcome  :ahoy:

ivan15