Aktualności:

Nasz kanał IRC - Porozmawiaj z nami.

Menu główne

Hi All

Zaczęty przez GammaRay, 05 Luty 2007, 02:44

GammaRay

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone here, Looks like a nice site, Unfortunetly for me, I don't understand the language though  :(  Happy crunchin' to all !  Thanks for the invite Bober.  :D

Regards,
Gamma^Ray
img]http://myboinc.com/sigUOTD.php/user:Gamma^Ray/.png[/img]

Bober

Hello Gamma^Ray
Nice that you came in. Thanks.
And you managed to be the first foreign guest who wrote in this topic, thus making it alive - congratulations =D>

bartsob5

feel free to learn our language :D

marcin20_21

Hi GammaRay :D You can always use some translator, for example
www.poltran.com
We will communicate, inevitably :lol:

Poprawcie mnie, jak coś źle napisałem :)
url=http://www.puzzlepirates.com/register/welcome.wm?from=r490404][/url]

GammaRay

Thanks for the warm welcome ! I'm honored to be the first foreign guest to post here.  :oops:  Actually I had to google to find http://www.poltran.com/  to translate some things while signing up  :lol: , The English option in the profile here helps abunch once you join.

Regards, (  I szczęśliwe uszczelnienie! ) :D
G^R

kret

yeah :) it's really nice to see foreign people at last :] I hope this will mean that it's only the beginning, and more will come :) hah, anyway, cheers man and enjoy your stay :)

Mchl

Hell Gamma^Ray. Nice to see you among us ;)

And I am really sorry to dissapoint you, but guys apparently have forgotten about PavolR, who was AFAIK the first foreigner to post in this forums.

Or maybe they don't treat him as a foreigner anymore... so beware Gamma^Ray, you might quickly be assimilated :D
Lower your shields and disarm your weapons. Resistance is futile.  :twisted:

W nagłych wypadkach wzywać przez: mail: mchlpl[at]gmail.com | PM|mchl[a]boincatpoland.org

bartsob5

from me, i can propose http://www.dict.pl/plen as simple translator (quite good, although can be a little slow...)
and to translate whole sites: http://translaticaserv.pwn.pl/cgi-bin/servf.cgi?

Bober

Cytat: "Bober"
And you managed to be the first foreign guest who wrote in this topic

Mchl I wrote "topic" because I do remember about PavolR - so no mistake.

Mchl

Oh, that's OK then  ;)

W nagłych wypadkach wzywać przez: mail: mchlpl[at]gmail.com | PM|mchl[a]boincatpoland.org

GammaRay

Thanks again for the warm welcome, It's always nice when people from different teams, Can get together and share common interest like of course BOINC.  :D  Please feel free to come by and visit Synergy's Forums and say hey also.  :wink:

Keep up the good work,
G^R

Bober

We will (as some of us already do :wink: )

G^R what did you type into the translator to get "I szczęśliwe uszczelnienie!" ?

What you got stands for "and a happy sealing" (here by sealing I mean preventing from leakage) :lol:

The profound wisdom of translators reaches far beyond our imagination... :lol:

GammaRay

Well, Acording to Poltran, It says it stands for :

Translation:

And happy crunching!

Too Funny !  You are right, These translators are funny, As long as what you type isn't a insult by mistake that is. 8O  We had a member awhile back that used one to write a long message through one that was really meant as a serious post concerning their experience at a hospital recently, But the translator messed it up so bad, We couldn't tell if it was meant as a joke of sorts or what, As it completely didn't make any sense. We had to have a member that got them to send the text in the original format to him, that could understand it and rewrite it for them on our boards that understood english somewhat better. I guess I better stick with english or I probably will end up saying the wrong thing sooner or later.  :D

Cheers,
G^R

kret

in my opinion? it's really something that you made the effort of trying to write something in our language, using translator or not :) big cheers for that mate :)

GammaRay

dziękuję, może dodawanie oryginalny tekst jest dobry zbyt.   :P  
(Thanks, Perhaps adding the original text is good too.)

na zdrowie  (Cheers ?)
G^R

Bober

Almost correct, it should go:
dziękuję, może dodawanie oryginalnego tekstu jest też dobre...

Yes it is a good idea...much fun for us :lol:
I also much appreciate that you are trying (hope that's fun for you too).

Pozdrawiam :P

Bober, Beever or even Beerver :P

kret

hm, yes, original text helps, though, this time it's almost perfect :) the word "zbyt" was translated from "too" as something like "too much", because the translator didn't traslated the phrase "good too" as one :) but it's still really great and pleased seeing your effort :)

and as for the word "cheers" in english it's used as a toast, but more often in exchange with "thanks", "bye" or other greeting/goodbye (as far as I know from my own experience) :) but again translator thought of the frst meaning (toast) and translated it as we see :) in polish you could use "czesc", "pozdrawiam" :)

mhm :) ok..I'll better stop my preaching :)

GammaRay

Bober, Beever or even Beerver :P

Your avatar threw me off, As it is a Beaver right ? Or is it spelled deferently there ?
(Wasz *avatar* rzucał mnie od, Jak jest *Beaver* prawo (prawy; naprawo od)? Albo jest to literowany *deferently* tam?)   :?

Czesc, (Cheers)
G^R

Bober

Cytat: "GammaRay"
Your avatar threw me off, As it is a Beaver right ? Or is it spelled deferently there ?

Yes there's a beaver in my avatar. But "beaver" in Polish is "bóbr", while my nick is "Bober" I wanted to have incorrect spelling also in English :P

GammaRay

Yes there's a beaver in my avatar. But "beaver" in Polish is "bóbr", while my nick is "Bober" I wanted to have incorrect spelling also in English :P

Teraz widzę *LoL* .. Chociaż JA nie jestem pewnien poznaję co *Bober* jest?   :P
(Now I see LoL .. Although I am not sure I know what a Bober is ?)

Spojrzenia ?
G^R

Bober

Cytat: "GammaRay"Now I see LoL .. Although I am not sure I know what a Bober is ?
Neither am I  :P There is no such a word in Polish but it's close to beaver.
Nice to see you again here :D

otax

Hello to Boinc@Poland crunchers !

I'm very pleased to discover a forum that welcomes so kindly foreigners  !

I'm from France, just near the Alps Mountains.
I'm crunching for the Alliance Francophone team for about 2 years now.

I found very useful the topic here:
"A brief introduction to this forum"

and appreciated the
poltran.com

Without that I would never had been able to post here !!

Now in your language (or so thanks to Poltran) :

Cytat

*Hello* *Boinc@Poland* *crunchers* !
JA bardzo jestem zadowalane odkrywać forum co (żeby; który) wita tak (więc) uprzejmie cudzoziemcy! jestem od Francji, po prostu (dopiero co) przy Górach Alp. uszczelniam (skrzypiący) dla Sojuszu *Francophone* zaspół dla okolo 2 latach teraz. znajduję bardzo użyteczny temat tutaj: "krótkie wprowadzenie do tego forum " i doceniał *http*://*www.poltran.com* Bez co (żeby; który) JA byłby nigdy był zdolny komunikat (stanowisko) tutaj!!

I think you should be interrested in this proposal :
www.boinc-alpes.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

sorry but the url is so long that it fails here. Just copy in your browser :wink:

You will find there somebody that you know : myboinc.com father is a member of the our Alps team !

See you !  =D>

D_T_G

Cheers! :)

Nice to see you are using Linux out there :D

Bober

Hello otax :!:
We are very glad that you managed to write something, as you can see this is not too popular place around the globe yet (that will change...hopefully) :wink:

How did you find us?

You can put a link between [url] tag. Then it would work. I'm afraid I don't know about which propsal you are writing :cry: The link you gave leads me to
CytatLe sujet ou message que vous recherchez n'existe pas

As to jump - looks like the father has abandoned his child :( Maybe you can solve this mistery?

bartsob5

Cytat: "Bober"You can put a link between [url] tag. Then it would work. I'm afraid I don't know about which propsal you are writing :cry: The link you gave leads me to
CytatLe sujet ou message que vous recherchez n'existe pas

As to jump - looks like the father has abandoned his child :( Maybe you can solve this mistery?

i have fixed that ;)

and to me, that url works fine ;)

Bober

Cytat: "bartsob5"
and to me, that url works fine ;)
Indeed :D
So who wants to be the first to give a sign :?:  :wink:

bartsob5

i have already registered ;)
and i put a sign in the forum ;)

i hope we will start cooperation beetwen our teams ;)

otax

---------- 06:03 06.04.2007 ----------

I'm amazed to read some many answers to this post already  :wink:

Thanks for repairing that link  :D

How did I found you :
Just on Boincstats, because I was watching to that stats :
http://fr.boincstats.com/stats/team_stats.php?pr=rcn&st=0

And you're just above on the 6th place of RCN.
we are going to take the 7th, but don't be afraid we don't want more (for the moment !).

About Jump:
He was very busy these last weeks at work, so that left myboinc for a while.
If you've some questions he can explains you ...

Regards !

For your fellows :
Cytat
JA jestem zdumione czytać niektóre (pewna ilość; niedużo) wiele odpowiedzi na ten komunikat (stanowisko) już:*wink*: Wdzięczności za naprawianie co (żeby; który) łączą:*D* Jak zrobił znajduję was: Po prostu (dopiero co) na *Boincstats*, dlatego że JA obserwowało do którego *stats* : *http*://*fr.boincstats.com*/*stats*/zaspół _*stats.php*?*pr*=*rcn*&St =0 I wy jesteście po prostu (dopiero co) wyżej na 6-ym umieszczać (miejsce) *RCN*. My zamierzamy brać (przedsiębrać) 7-e, ale robi nie jest obawiający się my nie potrzebuje (chcieć) większa ilość (bardziej; więcej) (dla momentu!). O Susie: On był bardzo zajęty te (te) w ubiegłym tygodniu przy pracy, tak (więc) co (żeby; który) opuszczał *myboinc* przez jakiś czas. Jeżeli wy macie niektóre pytania (zagadnienie) on może objaśniać wam... Spojrzenia (sympatia)!

---------- 06:07 ----------

Cytat: "bartsob5"i have already registered ;)
and i put a sign in the forum ;)
i hope we will start cooperation beetwen our teams ;)

Thank you bartsob5  :wink:
or should I say to you :   Merci  :!:

Yes I hope some forum collaboration in the world, based on the Boinc bases.

see you !

bartsob5

to all poles, thinking why there is "zrobił znajduję" in the translation... just french have weird (for us!) system of calling activities with verb: 'faire' which means 'to do'

i must say, that translation of jump is very funny :D:D

otax

---------- 06:18 06.04.2007 ----------

Cytat: "D_T_G"Cheers! :)

Not for a very long time, but I do my best  :!:
Using Mandriva or Kubuntu  :wink:

---------- 06:31 ----------

Thanks also for your efforts Bober  :!:

CytatWdzięczności także za wasze wysiłki *Bober*

Bober

Cytat: "bartsob5"to all poles, thinking why there is "zrobił znajduję" in the translation... just french have weird (for us!) system of calling activities with verb: 'faire' which means 'to do'
bartsob5 isn't this translation from English??  :wink:
And I'm afraid you were supposed to write something first in your own language there :P

Mchl

Bon soir a tous!

J'ai aussi deja m'enregistere sur votre forum, mais n'a pas recu mon mail avec un clef d'activation. Je vais peut etre essayer encore une fois demain. ;)

C'est un peu bizarre d'ecrire francais apres si longtemps... J'espere je ne fait pas trop des errerus :?

Alors, vous nous propose de creer [BABEL TOPIC] ici? On a deja tout forum pour cette sujet... mais je pense on peut jeu sette jeu ;)

bartsob5: Va tu traduire le premiere post de [BABEL TOPIC] en Polonais? Je n'ai pas du temps en cette moment... ;)

D_T_G

Cytat: "bartsob5"i hope we will start cooperation beetwen our teams ;)

I hope that somebody... anybody among us speaks French, since we represent country being an observer of Francophonie organisation :roll: EDIT: Mchl - God bless you Our Founder :)

Cytat: "otax"
Cytat: "D_T_G"Cheers! :)

Not for a very long time, but I do my best  :!:
Using Mandriva or Kubuntu  :wink:

OpenSUSE :) I started linux experience with Mandriva some years ago. One of our top members is Mandriva longtime user - show up RAD ;)

Bober

Cytat: "D_T_G"Mchl - God bless you Our Founder :)
He's a wise man, isn't he? Saves the  day again...our hero :wink:

Mchl

Cytat: "D_T_G"Mchl - God bless you Our Founder :)
He's a wise guy, isn't he? Saves the  day again...our hero :wink:

:oops:

otax

---------- 07:02 06.04.2007 ----------

Je suis vraiment content que l'idée vous plaise !
Oui, si vous le souhaitez, vous pouvez ouvrir un [Babel Topic] dans ce forum.

Cytat
JA jestem bardzo szczęśliwe żeby wy lubicie tę ideę!
Tak, jeżeli wy potrzebujecie (chcieć), wy możecie tworzyć [Babel Topic] wewnątrz (wewnątrz; wewnętrzny) to forum

Bravo Mchl ,c'est très compréhensible   :!:

---------- 06:20 11.04.2007 ----------

Cytat: "Mchl"
bartsob5: Va tu traduire le premiere post de [BABEL TOPIC] en Polonais? Je n'ai pas du temps en cette moment... ;)

Hello ! (C'est aussi français !)

Bartek : Allez-vous traduire le texte et créer le [BABEL TOPIC] en polonais  ?
Si oui, Merci  :wink:

Cytat
Bartek : Są wy udający się (idący; chodzenie; wybierający się) tłumaczyć [BABEL TOPIC] w języku polskim (blask)?
Jeżeli, tak: Dziękują!    :wink:

fr@ntz

witaj / bonjour / hello,

I am a member of l'Alliance Francophone.
You have perhaps noticed that we are starting a run on Enigma.
We will try to help you to finish that project quickly  ;)
You can talk with us about that race here

Have fun with us !

Friendly yours

frantz

Troll81

You are welcome :D

Aegis Maelstrom

Troll: właściwie napisałeś mu "proszę bardzo" albo "nie ma za co". :D Niby możnaby to tłumaczyć jako "witamy Cię", ale MSZ trzeba się poskrobać w głowę, by to tak zrozumieć. XP Poza tym - podejmujemy wyzwanie wyścigu?

Frantz: Hi there! Bonjour!

Poland welcomes the French speaking world! Great to have you paying us a visit, please have a seat and take some tea and cake. :)

Regarding Enigma@Home: I have just seen this rise of a number of participants and RAC, pretty neat.  :respect:

As you may know, TJM - the founder and leader of E@h (a boinc extension of the M4 project) - is here on board. I'm sure he will be happy now.  8)

Regarding the race - I think we need to look at our Project of the Month initiative first (this month is for Rosetta, yeay!) but personally I say why not...  8)

X X X

Wyścig czy nie wyścig, to trzeba wspierać Enigmę. Jestem za kooperacją z jednym z dwóch największych teamów. To będzie dla nas dobra promocja. No i w przyszłości łatwiej nam będzie wyjść z czymś nowym na szersze wody. Wciąż liczę na obudzenie się jakichś polskich ośrodków naukowych...

A co do samego wyścigu, to za cholerę nie kumam nic po frankofońsku, więc może ktoś wyłoży na czym polega ich propozycja?