Aktualności:

Nasza strona na Facebooku - poleć znajomym.

Menu główne

Hi All

Zaczęty przez GammaRay, 05 Luty 2007, 02:44

alipse

Czesc :)

Im a member of L'alliance Francophone, and i would like to say u all hello :)

It's a bit hard for me to register here !
I just know 4 words in polish (not the best i guess)
Czesc; Dobra; Haslo; K***a mac....

i had Polish friend in an internet game...

See you later

Troll81

I think these are the four most important ones   XD

alipse

hehe, maybe one or two more, just when we meet a girl can be a good point too  :ph34r:

Ice

Cytat: alipse w 12 Wrzesień 2009, 09:53
It's a bit hard for me to register here !
I just know 4 words in polish
Yes, very hard for me also, even if I once knew more than four words in Polish.

I just wanted to say "Hello" to you all and my online translator says "mieć pewien miły dzień!" (Have a nice day!)

Ice

Troll81

propper translation is "miłego dnia" :D

We are working on registering tutorial in english. As there is an option in the profile to switch to english wersion of the forum (buttons options etc.)

pszyklejony

Welcome
department Business Card  (wizytówki) XD

Ice

Cytat: Troll81 w 18 Listopad 2010, 18:08
We are working on registering tutorial in english. As there is an option in the profile to switch to english wersion of the forum (buttons options etc.)
This would be very useful. This is to switch to English;

In the page headed 'Forum BOINC@Poland' click on 'PROFIL' in the bar accross the page.

In the section headed 'Modyfikuj profil' click on 'Ustawienia dotyczące konta'

In 'Preferowany język:' change "Polish" to "English"

In 'Obecne hasło:' enter your password

click on 'Zachowaj zmiany'

Tomasz R. Gwiazda

hi Ice. welcome

anyway, what brings you here, and what can we improve or what topics on forum we can make to help english speaking users ?

Ice

Cytat: Tomasz R. Gwiazda w 19 Listopad 2010, 10:42
hi Ice. welcome

Thankx, cheers!

Cytatanyway, what brings you here
Maybe it's because I am part Polish and part interested in all things Polish  ;)

Cytatwhat can we improve or what topics on forum we can make to help english speaking users ?
Just the basics. Make it easy for English speaking people who have no understanding of the Polish language (like me) to register on this form, select the English settings, login on, and post (eg, what button is 'reply', what is 'quote').

The rest you have already done by setting up a section where posts in English can be made.

Ice

Cytat: Ice w 19 Listopad 2010, 15:38
Cytat: Tomasz R. Gwiazda w 19 Listopad 2010, 10:42
hi Ice. welcome

Thankx, cheers!

Cytatanyway, what brings you here
Maybe it's because I am part Polish and part interested in all things Polish  ;)

Cytatwhat can we improve or what topics on forum we can make to help english speaking users ?
Just the basics. Make it easy for English speaking people who have no understanding of the Polish language (like me) to register on this form, select the English settings, login on, and post (eg, what button is 'reply', what is 'quote').

The rest you have already done by setting up a section where posts in English can be made.

Troll81

I will try to prepare the tutorial on weekend (as i have a lot of work during normal week days).

tomogedac

hello all

sknd

hello you

annadekiel

Hello to everyone, have a great day! :)

Rysiu

Hi  :parrrty:

luk25

Welcome:)   :ahoy:

Troll81